Do It Yourself Pet Wash & Pawstry Shop llc
Your One Stop Shop to Spoil Your Dog Rotten!
- Rabies vaccinations are REQUIRED to use our self serve facility, nail trimming and professional grooming services. Please bring appropriate paperwork from your vet.
- Strays and animals from pounds and shelters must be examined and cleared by a veterinarian first before using our facility. It is for the protection of your pet as well as the other pets using our facility. Please bring appropriate paperwork from your vet.
- Puppies must be at least 12 weeks old and up to date on vaccinations before using our facility. Please bring appropriate paperwork from your vet.
- Pets must be on a leash or in carriers at all times, and under the control of its owner. Retractable leashes are not recommended.
- Do not leave pets unattended while in the store
- Make a mess? No problem. Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. Muzzles are available for loan at no charge if you need one. If your dog does not do well with people or other dogs please make special arrangements with management to use our facility. We will be happy to accommodate you during non-operational times.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors and clean up after your dog. We offer plastic bags at no charge. Or we’ll do it for you-just ask.
- Children are welcome but must be under the watchful eye of his or her parent. If you can’t watch them it is unsafe to bring them. Please remind your child that they should never approach a strange dog. No running, jumping or horseplay is allowed.
- To reduce the stress of all visitors, cats and other non-canine pets are welcome by appointment only. This includes our temperamental canine friends as well.
WE ARE A FLEA FREE ZONE
But in order to do that, we have to enforce strict policies about fleas. If your dog has fleas, might have fleas, or you had a dream about your dog having fleas, come see us before you bring the dog into the store. We want to make sure you get your pup into the tub right away and get him the relief he needs, but we also need to minimize his contact with our other customers. Give others the respect you would want them to give to you.
If your dog has fleas, you will be required to treat your dog with our flea treatment. It is exceptionally effective at killing those little buggers, and your dog will love you for it!! If you refuse treatment, we regret that we must ask you to leave, as you pose a hazard to the cleanliness of our store and a health hazard to our other customers.